Thursday, November 08, 2012

...& all that


I am broken. My wounds sore. I can’t fight you anymore.

You proved me wrong
whenever I took a decision
and tried to move on.

 Why do they say
"live to the fullest” when
all we have to do each day is compromise?

These dreams are mine,
I cherish them!
Who then are you to come in between us?

Stop stopping me from moving forward.

Dear Life,
Do not forget                                                    
That even you have no existence without me.

 

 

 

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks alot :) Though I personally donot like this post too much, there were certain things my mind wanted to speak n I let it :)

      Delete
  2. Cool and creative letter to life, life does like to challenge us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou very much :) Life likes to challenge me a bit too often :)

      Delete
  3. This is so full of emotions ... loved it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a lovely write. The first line haunting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. welcome to my blog..and thanku for appreciating :)

      Delete